About This Course
With financial institutions exposing themselves to an increasingly diverse spectrum of technological applications, it is important for their staffs to geared up so as to identify the technological risks surrounding the business. Gearing up can help to put up a strong defence to the technological risk exposure.
- Understand the emerging trend on technology in financial industry
- Know the technology risks present in the financial industry
- Identify the critical systems in the company
- Understand how to management technology risk
- Understand the purpose of technology related regulations
- Know the local technology-related regulatory framework
Module 1: Emerging Trend on Technology in Financial Industry
Module 2: Technology Risk Associated in Financial Industry
Module 3: Critical System Concept
Module 4: Effective Management of Technology Risk
The Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”)
The Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”) is a training incentive scheme supported by the Financial Sector Development Fund (FSDF). The scheme supports financial sector-specific training programmes that raise the competency of the financial sector.
All our programmes are approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and are eligible for FTS claims, subject to all eligibility criteria being met. For latest development on the Enhanced Funding Support for IBF FTS, please visit the Financial Training Scheme site.
Early Bird Discount
Enjoy 10% early bird discount when you register one (1) month before the course commencement date.