Investing with ETFs
About This Course
Despite being around just a couple of decades ago, ETFs are one of the fastest-growing segments of the investment management business. This course aims to enhance the understanding of the readers in the area of investing with ETFs.
- Know the two main categories of ETFs
- Understand the benefits of investing using ETFs
- Understand how creation/redemption mechanism works in ETFs
- Appreciate how fair value is derived for ETFs
- Understand how equity ETFs are created
- Appreciate the various critical issues inherent in bond ETFs Know the working of commodity ETFs
- Have a broad understanding of the new-new area of alternative ETFs
- Know some of the critical issues associated with inverse and leveraged ETFs
- Understand the various strategies of using ETFs in portfolio management
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Benefits of Investing Via ETFs
Module 3: How ETFs Work
Module 4: Equity ETFs
Module 5: Bond ETFs
Module 6: Commodity ETFs
Module 7: Alternatives ETFs
Module 8: Leveraged and Inverse ETFs
Module 9: ETF Strategies in Portfolio Management
The Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”)
The Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”) is a training incentive scheme supported by the Financial Sector Development Fund (FSDF). The scheme supports financial sector-specific training programmes that raise the competency of the financial sector.
All our programmes are approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and are eligible for FTS claims, subject to all eligibility criteria being met. For latest development on the Enhanced Funding Support for IBF FTS, please visit the Financial Training Scheme site.
Early Bird Discount
Enjoy 10% early bird discount when you register one (1) month before the course commencement date.