Cybersecurity Awareness For Financial Services
About This Course
The complexity of today’s connected digital environment is exposing organizations to numerous technology and cyber threats that could lead to substantial data and financial losses as well as reputational damages. Cyber criminals are accelerating their attacks and constantly evolving themselves using advanced technology and methods to evade detection. However, the fundamental motivation of these cyber criminals has not changed.
This short e-learning course is targeted at both front-line and back-office staff working in the financial sector to keep them at heightened awareness of the cybersecurity threats, the impact of cyber-attack, the regulation and compliance governing cybersecurity as well as the preventive measures and response that they can take against cyber threats.
- Develop an awareness of cybersecurity, the drivers and its impact
- Identify potential risks and threats associated with cybersecurity
- Protect personal and business information from cybersecurity threats
- Take appropriate actions as required against cybersecurity breaches
- Module 1: Understand what is cyber security and why it is important
- Module 2: Understand the global trends leading to cyber security
- Module 3: Understand the cyber security threat and risks
- Module 4: Understand the areas prone to cybersecurity threats
- Module 5: Understand the cybersecurity regulations and compliance requirements
- Module 6: Understand how to take appropriate actions against cyber security breaches
- Assessment: 10 Multiple-choice questions
The Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”)
The Salmon Thrust CPD Series is aimed at raising the competencies of Covered Persons. This course is recognised under the IBF Financial Training Scheme. Completion of this course can be counted towards the fulfilment of the non-STS portion for CACS CPD.
The Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”) is a training incentive scheme supported by the Financial Sector Development Fund (FSDF). The scheme supports financial sector-specific training programmes that raise the competency of the financial sector.
All our programmes are approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and are eligible for FTS claims, subject to all eligibility criteria being met. For latest development on the Funding Support for IBF FTS, please visit the Financial Training Scheme site.
Early Bird Discount
Enjoy 10% early bird discount when you register one (1) month before the course commencement date.